Sunday, May 8, 2016

Day 4

Day 4 didn't happen on the usual schedule, but instead of skipping it completely I just rescheduled it for Saturday morning. I was all excited and ready to work out Thursday night, but I received a work call from someone I told to call me and I promised I would help. What I thought would be maybe 3-45 minutes turned into almost 2 hours. I wasn't angry, but a bit disappointed. It was 9:30 by the time I was off the phone and if I worked out at that time, it would be difficult for me to fall asleep.

So I worked out yesterday morning. It was Pilates. Not my favorite. I think Pilates is my least favorite because it isn't a ton of moving around all at once. Don't get me wrong...it is still a great workout, but definitely different.

Today I need to tackle the rest of Cardio Day and Dirty 30. Should be a good time. I was rescheduling cardio for yesterday after Pilates (should have happened Friday), but I was about 2 minutes into it when a picture frame dropped and broke. I felt like that was a sign. I meant to finish last night, but by the time the yard work was completed, dinner was made etc. it was late. However, I woke up this morning and boy am I sore!!! Need to go stretch the body out and tackle the day.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment