Monday, May 2, 2016

How many times can I fall off the horse...?

How many times can a person fall off the horse? For me, I think I am at 1036. Ok...maybe not, but I have fallen A LOT.....but I keep getting back up. And so here I am again...Day 1.

Day 1 always feels amazing. You are just starting so there is no way to fail. It's after Day 1 where it can fall apart. I am trying something a little different. Every day I am going to take a video of myself...before...after or both just to hold myself accountable and track how I am feelings etc. I am going to post it here vs. Facebook for right now.

This round is for me. I don't mind if others are watching or tuning in, but I have to focus on me first and get this down. I want to turn this into an awesome habit where every morning I am excited to get up, workout and attack the day. I know by doing this my days can be so much better, but if I keep dropping the ball it is going to take longer. I can envision how life would be like in a few months....being in shape, feeling great, and having more time and energy due to these small changes I want to make right now.

So Day 1 is done. I was definitely sweating, which was a really nice feeling. I don't feel like I am always sweating buckets, which means I am not pushing it enough. However, I think tonight since I am in a better mindset, I wanted to really push as hard as possible. I won't die from working out 30 minutes. It may cause some sore muscles, but it just reaffirms that I am alive!

A little video right before working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment