Monday, May 9, 2016

I am behind....on posting :)

Ahhhh!!!! I was doing so well with posting or I at least felt like I was and then the weekend came and it went to hell.

Honesty check right here...I missed Thursday and Friday's workouts last week. I got stuck on a 2 hour business call for work and by the time I got off it was time to go to bed. Friday...well errands and a nap got in the way. However, I didn't completely skip these workouts. I would have in the past, but this time is different.

Saturday morning I got up and pressed PLAY and did what was originally Day 4- Pilates. I am not the biggest fan of Pilates, but I gave it my all. I was feeling pretty good so I figured why not also try and tackle Day 5- Cardio?? Seemed like a no brainer....that was until a picture frame dropped to the floor and shattered glass everywhere. Needless to say, the PAUSE button was pushed.


I didn't UN-PAUSE Cardio until last night. Not my ideal plan, but things happen and I told myself that I am already doing better than previous rounds I have attempted.

Tonight was just as difficult as I was exhausted from work and I didn't get home until almost 8pm. However, I knew that I would just be disappointed in myself if I didn't press PLAY. So I did....and I tackled Dirty 30. I have a feeling I will be sore again tomorrow.

I didn't realize how much I would enjoy these workouts, but tonight as I was showering and getting ready for bed, I started noticing definition in my arms, abs and legs. Definition I have never had before, and what makes it even better is that it was me...my hard work...my 30 minutes...to become a better me.

I cannot wait to see my true final results after the 21 days. I have a feeling this may be the first year I am going to rock a bikini and feel so confident in it :)






No comments:

Post a Comment